Monday, April 27, 2009

Exclusive Interview with Bebe Rico & a Computer Vagina

Whoa, this just in, guys: We have an exclusive interview with Bebe Rico. Who is Bebe Rico and who the hell are we? I'll get to that below the video, but for now, check it out, World:



Let me break down the sentence "we have an exclusive interview with Bebe Rico" using one of my legendary mother fuckin legends (like map legends, you know?)

----LEGEND----
we = Boom Boom Clap + people w/ internet
have = copy n' pasted embed
exclusive = found it on Youtube somehow
interview = I have no idea what is being said, something about shampoo?
Bebe Rico = it's that dancing baby and maybe it's like a shampoo mascot or something, fuck you, you figure it out. Judge me? Shit, I don't think so, asshole. I got two years left til I retire from this shit hole and...


also, I think I found Bebe Rico's recorded birth on Youtube, too. Check out computer vagina:



more Bebe Rico on youtube

2 comments:

Tanya said...

ummm.that computer vagina is going to give me nightmares for the rest of my life. ouch.

also now i'm going to cry everytime i hear bach's prelude...and they play that shit everywhere.

shanbutz butzalot said...

@tanya: i know right. i thought the same damn thing...but the bebe rico is so awesome it just might be worth it!