Thursday, July 9, 2009

Get a load of this.

Check it out, y'all. So, today I'm walking down the street when I get hit by a large piece of shit. Yeah. Yeah. A piece of shit was thrown at me from a moving vehicle. Worst part about it wasn't that it was definitely human feces, but that when it hit the back of my head it was still warm, that was the worst part for me. The freshness of it all, which makes me think, this wasn't really planned all too much ahead. You can wake up one morning, get high with your friends and suddenly come up with the idea that it may be fun to shit onto some toilet paper laid out on the floor, wrap it up, and take it with you in the car. But, it's another thing to see a dude walking down the street, the sight of which makes you so angry that you decide to shit then and there, in your hand, turn around, and chase him down.

I should stop here. That didn't happen to me. What really happened is that IT HAS BEEN OVER A WEEK SINCE WE LAST POSTED.

No comments: