Wednesday, May 27, 2009

High FIve while you Deep Dive, bro.



dudes, bbClap, here.

So, I've been doing some spring-cleaning on my computer. Found some old stuff and I thought I'd share it with you.

-The annual Fuck Justice Reatreat for Attorneys and Paralegals. You going this year? Last year was a blast!
fuck justice
(I actually don't remember why I made this. No idea. I remember photoshopping it kinda, but that's it. Not sure who that dude is in the picture, think it's my brother's ex-boss??)

-High Five whilst you Deep Dive. With your bros.

(This is the gayest image that ever popped into my head, two good buddies or "bros" doing it and high-fiving each other in encouragement. Had to draw it out. You understand.)

-Please, Sir, don't be a jerk.

(hmm, another one whose initial motivation to create it I am uncertain of)

No comments: