Monday, May 4, 2009

pretty good knock-knock joke

Title says it all, I've got a pretty good knock-knock joke for you, scoured from the indescribable (if you're lazy) depths of Youtube and surfaced to you with an effort so indescribable that I'm not even gonna go there, sister.



please do check out more great ass shit from Sick Animation by clicking the link I used utilizing html technology that allows me to just highlight a word and insert a link, the words in this example are "Sick Animation" and the web address I used was www.sickanimation.com, but the wonderful thing about it is that I don't have to tell you that, I can just provide a link, it'll be blue and underlined and you'll know it's a link because you're not a fucking idiot, or the chances of you not being a fucking idiot but just not really understanding the internet and just somehow stumbling across my blog and sticking around to read all this are pretty slim, so I'll take my chances, you mother fucker.

No comments: