Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Top 100 Videos since Christ has died, Christ has Risen, Christ will come again

Hello, BoF here. To clear the air, no, I'm not going with bbClap to any Vh1 meetings about his show "Work Sucks". I'm not involved in that endeavor. Sure, we write for the same blog sometimes, but I have no interest in office humor.

Like I told bbClap, "The only thing that sets apart your "workplace sitcom" from all the others is that it has a talking, horny ceiling tile that wants to give blowjobs to people"

he said "Uh, yeah...I know to-the-power of Duh."

What an asshole, huh?

Anyway, while he's gone to New York, I decided to make a list of music videos for the readers of this blog. I feel we're gonna owe it to you. Because, and I may be wrong, I have a feeling bbClap is either not going to keep up with his usual posting, or he's going to only post "updates" from his adventures with trying to set into motion a sitcom whose only redeeming quality is that it has a character that is a ceiling of an office who is, for whatever reason, alive and, worse, horny.

Godspeed, bbClap, you don't deserve any of this, but that's not gonna stop you.

anyway, enjoy these videos, this should tie us over for a while:

Naive New Beaters "live good"

Department of Eagles "No one does it like you"

Future of the Left "The hope that house Built"

Liam Lynch "Goat Rap"

A2 "Tea with the Queen"

Peter Fox "Alles Neu"

Late of the Pier "Heartbeat"

Black Lips "Katrina"

Peter Bjorn & John "It don't move me"

Fever Ray "If I had a heart"

White Lies "Death"

Fever Ray "When I grow up"

De Staat "Evolution"

Kasabian "Vlad the Impaler"

You! "I hate you"

DeichKind "Luftbahn"

No comments: