Sunday, December 14, 2008

An American Electronic Journal

I feel like I've been here before. 

I was about to write about all sorts of stuff, particularly about my father and how he once punched a moving train...you know, start my bLOG off with a bang.  Then I had deja-vu.  It's completely quiet in my house, the lights are off, I'm staring at a computer screen, and I'm alone. So, there's not much to go on to suddenly make me feel like I'm having deja-vu.  Typically, you're outside of the house, with some other people, and having a conversation when you have a fit of deja-vu. 

I've never written a bLOG before, so that wasn't it. 

Then, as always, the feeling starts to slip...I felt like I almost had it, but then it was gone. 

As I started to write the words "I feel like I've been here before..." I remembered what it was. So, I'm not sure if that counts as deja-vu. Never have I before had deja-vu and remembered the source, it just gets shrugged off and forgotten.

But, I got it now. Once I read an article online about bLOGS and the ruinous effect it will have on the written word, and every time the author wrote the word "blog", she wrote it as: "bLOG".  It may have been a good article.

I'll never know. That fucking shit...writing "blog" as bLOG fucking pissed me off to no end.  I couldn't concentrate. Every other sentence of course had the word blog, so like little angry knives these "bLOGS" would dart up at me and provoke me to attack her through the comment section.

I was gonna be all like, "Hey, you fucking bitch, you wanna talk all about the ruin of the English language and you yourself r butchering it up like a mother fucker...fuck you."

I wrote furiously for an hour, calling her a bitch and an idoit several several times (I was so mad I kept misspelling "idiot").  I didn't care, I just kept going and going.

Fucking bLOG, I was so mad at the bLOG's. 

By the time I finished my comment and was about to hit the Publish button, my wrists hurt and I was biting my lip. Since it had been over an hour of typing, my internet connection had quit, and I lost the message.

Long story short, I found myself writing the bLOG tonight. Why? I don't know. I have to find that article and ask that author why she herself had made that decision.  Did I subconsciously make that decision as a traitorous act of irony on the part of an alliance between my subconscious and my consciousness? 

Or is there something about writing the word "blog" as "bLOG"?

Nah, just kidding, none of that really happened.  Did I mention I can teleport to anywhere in the world at any given time? (except for depths under 6ft from Sea Level, not sure why, but I do know that I'm 6ft tall, so that may have something to do with it, for whatever reason)

That shit's for real, bro. I hate it. 

here's a video of a Cow eating a Baby Chicken:


No comments: