Thursday, December 18, 2008

Perdoname Dios, pero que es un Blog?

Momahawk here:

Hello, my name is ______, what's your name? Let's be human. Come on, me and you. It's hard to be a human being, but let's try it out for a second or two.

Let's talk. We've got much to catch up on, you and I. Are you mad at me? No really, are you mad at me? I'm sorry for whatever bullshit I may have done, I didn't mean to! I feel like we don't talk much anymore, lol.

Let's talk about music, yes? Have you put listen to tape cassette of Aerosmiths? Cryin' by Aerosmiths, the tape? It has a heart break thematics. And has daughter of rock star in video, she dress like dancing stripper whore and drive around America being very whory with another friend whore. I like because it make me love America, have nice music rock, and have dance around. It have me make a super penis and balls when I think about this music videos.

...Aaaaand that was impression of the all too familiar trashy/grammatically awkward Eastern European guy, you know the score. It's harder to write out than it seems.

I used to have that Aerosmith tape single, Cryin'. In fact, I found it recently at my parents house, in pristine condition, which is why it's the subject of this entry. Upon finding it, I sat there and thought about how I used to fuckin jam the shit out of it to no end, no lie. The Sony Tape and AM/FM Boombox that I shared with my younger sister had the Lion King Soundtrack and Aerosmith tapes on constant rotation. To this day, I think her choice was better. But whatevs, right? I also had Ice-T's Original Gangster, which my aunt gave to me for my 10th birthday. That's fuckin redemption, bia. Single handedly the best present a 10 year boy could ever ask for.

Let's go to sleep and think about Aerosmith and what kind of an impact they had on our lives, because if you are eating, breathing, and shitting; than they obviously have. Yeah, you liked them at one point, and you might still. Tell me about it, we're humans god damn it.

I'm going to sign off now and think about us, baby. Let's get the train back on the track, so to speak. The royal treatment, so to speak.

Drink in this photo and indulge your sentimental senses, but don't chug.

Photobucket

No comments: