Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Will Smithsonian Theorem and New Years.


Boom Boom Clap here.

So, New Year's Eve, guys...

Not sure what I'm going to do to celebrate. I do have one, lil' 12-count packet of Black Cat firecrackers, but also three bottles of rum in my freezer. I do not know how I will even out those two elements of fun...but, with the right amount of gusto, imagination, and spare time, I think I can figure something out.

I can set all of the firecrackers off, then drink all the Rum until something else happens. Or, I could drink all the Rum and make something happen by setting off the packet of firecrackers...like setting them off in someone's mouth, or a mailbox or something.

Or, I can set them off individually throughout the night. That may be best. Just kinda walk around town, down a quiet street, chugging from a bottle and setting off single firecrackers from time to time. Perhaps sigh and laugh with equal frequency and psychoticness.

Who knows? There's no end to the limitations in my life.

Anyway, I've started writing a textbook that involves math and things like Will Smith. Here's a sample from the manuscript. Hope you like it:

No comments: