Thursday, December 18, 2008

Geto BoyZone Xmas Card


Hi.

The other day (Monday, if you need to know, Mom...I know you've found me, Mother), I was thinking about the Geto Boys. I find myself thinking about the Houston Gangsta Rap trio quite a bit, actually.

Don't ask me why.

That shit's complicated.

Thought about their song "I'm not a Gentleman" and the lyrics and how one single line out of the song has really made a profound impact on me and my dealings with humans.

"I'll take your mother-fuckin' ass to a chicken fight"

Seriously, you're welcome. I know you've been looking for a way to end your failed relationship, or for an awesome comeback to that thing that one dick said to you the other day in front of your co-workers.

-I'll take your mother-fuckin' ass to a chicken fight, Greg.
-Lady, I'll take your mother-fuckin' ass to a chicken fight.
-Sir, excuse me, with all due respect, I'll take your mother-fuckin' ass to a chicken fight.
-Yes, can I get a number 6, hold the mayo, and...oh, yeah, I'll take your mother-fuckin' ass to a chicken fight.

Yes, all fine examples, nay, solutions to your many, many problems in life. But, none fit better than in the actual context of the song. The song is about, like, not being a mother-fucking gentleman.

In the context, Willy D of the Geto Boys, is telling women-at large- that he will not take them to a musical or anything of this nature. Instead, a chicken fight sounds more deserving, and in my own personal agreement, fun.

check out the lyrics here.

ANYWAY, I've decided to make everyone a Christmas card for the women or "bitch ass men" in their lives. It's all there, just print it and fold along the lines. It should print out to 8.5 x 11 inches. I've added a Sample so you can see where/how to fold.

peaced.

this is the zoomed in version


the sample version
Photobucket

the real deal print-out and fold version:
so, this file's dimensions are a bit too big for the tabs that this blog allows, so it appears smaller than it is...just double-click on it or drag to desktop, or whatever the shit it is you have to do.

No comments: