Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ain't no shame in my game, y'all.

bb Clap, here:

First off, motherfuckers, I just wanna give a shout out to all the people in the world.

Every single last one of you motherfuckers up in this bitch we call "Teh World'. Teh world is a big place, and I wanna shout out at it. I wanna shout things like "I'm shouting" to all y'all. When I say "shout", you say "ing".

Shout-ing!

Naw mean? Fuck you if you don't. Peace.

(edit: That was my lil bro, bbcjr. I told him I'd let him get his bleegspeezy (blogspot) on with me.)

anyway, I, too, wanna give a shout out to all teh people in teh world, all the people in the world who ain't go no shame in their game. Heroes, if you will. Not the kind you find on NBC, but the kind you find on YTB....or, "youtube".

"baby's mommas dancing for they babies" heroes:



"pleasantly psychotic hippie" heroes:
(thanks to my lil cousin Lucas for sending this my way)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol @ the booty shaking mommy

boomboomclap said...

yeah, she has a whole youtube channel with a bunch of videos of her dancing in front of her baby's crib. Pretty hilarious stuff.