Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hasta la vista, Clever Post-Title Generating Robots.

Photobucket


bbC here, y'all.

So, here's just a short one for you snapperwhippers, I'm just gonna give you two MP3's to listen to, so keep reading. I know you're really busy working at a job that requires skills that will do you absolutely no good, and are in fact probably counter-productive, ironically, towards your survival in the event of the apocalypse you so secretly burn for.

you:


With that, I must mention the Christian Bale mp3 that I'm sure made its way into your life yesterday. If not, here it is:

Xtian Bale Xplicit Motivational Speech MP3


in short, Bale got into it with the D.o.P. of the new Terminator sequel and said "fuck" more than once.

Anyway, another mysterious Bale recording has surfaced in my Inbox this morning. The sender was addressed as "the_future_sucks@thefuture.killyou".

The Future is so gay.

Here's the recording of John Connor/Bale/T3000. Apparently, a Christian Bale Cyborg/stunt-double had an altercation with the Cinematographer-Cyborg on the Cyborg Set about some cyborg stuff.

Terminator IV vs. Cinematographerborgtron MP3


My favorite part about the whole thing is that with as intense as he was, and as ripped as we know he is, at moments he sounds like he for sure has tears in his eyes. Reminds me of this kid I was friends with growing up that would cuss and yell at his parents to show how tuff he was, but his voice would start to crack and he'd start to cry...and then his Dad would wink at me as if to say "Look at this fucking pussy you hang out with".

Also, I like the way he says "Idear" when saying "idea"...makes it endearing, (non-intentional pun...is that a pun?)

Well, that does it for me. I gotta go to the Future. It's always about the Future all the time.

p.s. That was not short at all, was it? What the hell time is it? 5 am? Get outta here with that 5 am stuff.

No comments: