Wednesday, February 4, 2009

You're just a Country Dream, IMO.

Hi, my little Country Dreams. Birds-on-Fire, here:

Since bbC has posted some longerish posts these last couple of days, I'll just leave you with some shawties.

-Been really digging the music from French dudes, I Love UFO...via these other dudes.

This I <3 UFO video has been out for a while, but it didn't really get much of wide release. So, here you go...

(pardon the very short, but annoying Daily Motion Ad at the beginning...they gotta pay their bills somehow, I guess...and it's the best quality embed I could find)

-I Love UFO "Like in the Movies" Music Video by Antoine Carlier


-and, as a bonus, I've included another music video (per Mamahawk's request) for you to get stuck in your head and hum all day long. This one by my main man, TAMECHI.

edit: Tamechi, as well as being a singer/performer is also a fashion designer and hair stylist who has been around a while. According to his myspace, he invented Hammer Pants! What a country dream.

No comments: