Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today's STABBING brought to you by the letters M and E.

Photobucket


bbC here, dudes.

So, three things:

1) I'm really pissed off at everyone in the whole world and I need a good Flea Market knife that is as close to 360 degrees of brutal stabbyness without being a gay Chinese Star (you kids call them Ninja Stars) or even the dreaded Chinese Star of David (the Kosher Killer from the East).

2) I want to develop a kid's show where I put animated cartoon eyes on the nearest thing next to me while I'm developing said show.

3) I'm really into making animated GIF's these days.

edit: I'm just now realizing that this post title is very similar to the one CAPN STUBBY posted yesterday. Maybe I'm in love with him. I hope not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ross loved the brave little toaster more than anything. maybe i should kidnap him and make him watch it and he'd get his shit together. also i will go find flea market weapons with you.