Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dr. Sillynamenstein, phDoyoyoing

My doctor, Dr. Sillynamenstein, after my latest spell (an incident where I got so angry I leapt from my sitting position and hit the floor, instantly turning myself into a steamroller and attempted to steamroll anyone and anything that got into my way) has suggested to me that I take two of these in the morning (he handed me two banana peels) and call him in the morning (where he then handed me a fake cell phone that was filled with little gum-balls).

Dr. Sillynamenstein reminded me that "laughter is the best medicine" and that I should "turn that frown upside down". He then grabbed my crotch and said "honk! honk!"

I shoved him off me and balled up my fists. He stared at me for about half a minute as I tried to figure out if maybe I really was going insane visiting a doctor with the name Dr. Sillynamenstein and was more than likely, therefore, parked in a tow-away zone.

He continued to stare at me until he broke the silence by grabbing his own crotch and saying "honk! honk!".

We laughed and laughed for about an hour straight. And, although I do feel better, I think that maybe laughing for a whole hour with one Dr. Sillynamenstein is probably worth visiting a legitimate doctor for.

Nonetheless, I did some research on my angry steamroller condition online, and better yet, on Youtube. I found a man in Turkey who has the exact same problem, you guys! I'm not the only one!

check it out:

No comments: