Tuesday, March 3, 2009

This is safe for your work if you work in Rape.

Rape is not funny.

Hi, I'm Boom Boom Clap.

I have a video for you today. I came across it on Youtube in the related videos section. It caught my eye because the title caused some difficulties in my brain. My brain, as you may assume, is made up of gears, cogs, springs and steam pipes. There was something about the video's title, Worst Gay Rape Scene Ever, that made one of my brain-springs go "boy-yoy-yoing", and one of the brain-gears went "koog koog koog" as its teeth skipped a cog and ground against another gear. This caused my brain-steam pipe to split and let out a whistle, "toooot!".

It's all very scientific, screw you.

NSFWIYDWIGR (not safe for work if you don't work in gay rape)

edit: It was late last night when I posted this. Upon a fresh new day, I'm thinking that I should tell you this is rather violent. Later on tonight I'll probably think it's funny again.

No comments: