Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Today, but, like, 47 years ago.

Birds on Fire here:

Forty Seven years ago, I was not alive. I guess I was...dead? Unborn? Let's just say I was dead.

So, forty seven years ago, on January 26th, 1962, aside from my death being what was going on with me, NASA launched the Ranger 3, a lunar probe, into what I like to call "Outer Space".

The lunar probe did do some probing maybe, but it did not do the "Lunar" part of it's job. It missed the moon. That totally sucks.

Anyway, speaking of NASA, this music video just in from N.A.S.A. (no proven relation), called Hip Hop, which I believe was directed by Splunny.




So, then that video reminded me of this animated short by Christy Karacas & Stephen Warbrick (who has one of the best last names ever).



So, there you go.

1 comment:

Splunny said...

Thanks for showing me Barfight. It's awesome.