Sunday, January 25, 2009

The sluts from the The Golden Girls

Birds-on-Fire here:

So, okay, here's a music video to start off your week. It's been going around for the last few days, so you've maybe already seen it.  If so, I'll think of something for you to watch instead. Hmm, I don't know...I'll see if I can dig up a video of sexy zombie chicks washing a car or something like that. 

For everyone else, here's a video from a band called Pistol Youth.  The music's not my cup of piss, really, but I do like the video (from LA director, Isaac Rentz). The music sounds like Weezer, which would be rightly so for two reasons...one, the video too looks like a Weezer vid's concept, and two, the band sites Weezer as an influence on "they mothafuckin' myspace".


(The image above really is unnecessary. It was Carlos' idea.)

Anyway, if you like those god damn sluts from The Golden Girls, but you don't like their faces attached to their heads, and want to see them replaced with some dude's face...well, enjoy this then:




Pistol Youth - In My Eyes from Pistol Youth on Vimeo.


For everyone else that already done seen that old hat ass vid, I found this (even way more old hat, but most of you prob ain't done seen this one), as promised...

No comments: