Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"My Linkin Park CD is worn out, where do I find a new one, man?"

Bleep blorp scoopy, Mamahawk here:

I used the title of this entry from what I commonly hear on the streets and shit. You see, that's a quote from you. I'm preeeeetty sure that you've prolly said that before. Scratch that; all humans have said that before, according to something

At some point in your life, maybe as recently as today, you've said to someone, somewhere: "Peer, my Linkin Park CD is sotally (hybrid of so+totally, much like the music hybrid of rap+metal) worn out, I need to get a new copy from that electronics store at my local shopping center where they sell "electronics". You see, I wore it out from listening to it on constant rotation, much like how someone can wear out a pair of work gloves, a baseball mitt, and the like. Ahoooga!!" 

I don't know, I may be reaching a bit, or "paraphrasing", but next to "I love you, sir" and "No, please don't murder me right now, it doesn't seem too convenient", that might be one of the most repeated phrase on God's Gween Earth. Oh, and by the way, I've never talked to anyone in my life. It's still theoretical as far as I'm concerned. Come on...talking? Nah. 

My point is CD's are pointy. I mean, if you break them, they get pointy edges. Naw mean, mahfugga? Then you can jab those points in the jugulars of authority figures, like cops or MTV V-jays or whatever you kids are into/hate these days. 

Get a job you fuckin hippies! Nu-hippies!

LOL. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never said that. Well maybe the murder thing, wait, no never said that either. Probably just thought it, but not in those exact words. Did I spell everything right in this comment? Not sure, it's late and I've been drinking.