Friday, January 23, 2009

"Never bring snow to a pepper-spray fight." Love, Dad

Today's post is for you, the person who complained about bbC being off to a bad start because of the long-winded posts. I won't mention this person's name because I still believe in internet-anonymity, in a general sense and even a personal sense (in that I shouldn't reveal too much about myself either)... but I can tell you this, it rhymes with "girlfriend".

so, I'll just do a more "news flash" kind of thing.

-Bof and I were talking today about his competition in the music video production world. We found this scary motherfucker online named Katt, who's as mysterious as his subject matter/clients. Mysterious, Scary Motherfucker/Director even provides in-depth commentary on his work. Check it out:

the client's music video:


the commentary discussion version:


-In other news... Never bring snow to a pepper-spray fight.

-They never done got they prison, god damn it.

-Love me some sweet ass hippy logic because it is logical and I don't hate it.

1 comment:

shanimal_g said...

awww...each person may be ok! i believe it for sure! swirlfriends ain't got no brains anyhow...